Registration is now open for the 20th 4WD QLD Fraser Island Clean Up being held on the 1-4th May 2020. To register for the event please click on the relevant button below. Please ensure your vehicle registration number is kept up to date in your account profile as this information will be provided to QPWS for the issuing of vehicle access permits after registrations close on the 1st of March.
Please note that if you are intending on arriving of Fraser Island prior to the 1st of May or if you are planning on extending your visit post the 4th of May you will be responsible for the purchase of the required vehicle and camping permits outside of the event weekend. Permits are available directly from Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service online booking service
Registrations are not refundable and are non transferable.
Volunteer registration packs will be provided to your club’s trip leaders and will be available for collection from your trip leader from the 4th of April 2020.
Volunteer registration packs will include;
1. Volunteer information including you club’s designated camping area
2. Volunteer check in form (required to be returned to your trip leader prior to 1st of May)
3. 2020 Event program guide
4. Windscreen sticker for discount barge
5. Camping tag
6. Wristband / ticket for thank you dinner (if purchased)
7. 20th commemorative keyring bottle opener